Monday, July 27, 2009

Special note

One of my traveling companions, the 15 year old, dictated this sentence to me to post:


Amy feels that distributing information about her life on the internet violates her civil rights, so she has requested that from now on I refrain from doing so.

So I guess she wants me to pretend that I left her in New York. However,before I stop including her in my musings, I do need to mention that it was her idea to spend the night in Canada. For that part of this adventure, I must thank her. Thank you, Amy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, thank you too, AMY LYNNE!!!! You have no idea how much I would like to take your place in the car right now. Love, Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete

A road in the Shenandoah Valley

A road in the Shenandoah Valley
From the internet. I hope to find this kind of beauty